We are happy to accept unworn items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receipt.Please note that we can only accept returns if they are in their original, unused condition. This means that the item can only be tried on a clean, carpeted floor in an odourless, pet-free environment, and cannot be worn outside. All items are inspected for signs of wear or damage caused before the return is processed, and we reserve the right to decline your refund if the item is returned in unacceptable condition.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDERUNITED KINGDOM
- Complete this returns form or provide a slip of paper with the same information and put it in the parcel, otherwise a refund will be given.
Please complete the form, even if you have spoken to us by email or phone.
- You can access your prepaid returns label on this link , attach the label to the front of the parcel and take it to any Royal Mail Post Office.
- Keep your proof of postage until your return is completed - this is important as it has your tracking number
- The first exchange per order is free, so you won't be charged to swap your shoes for something else.
- Only one exchange is covered by us, for any further exchanges you need to cover postage costs.
- If given a returns label, please use it as we will not otherwise refund returns postage! The returns label can only be used once, please do not return items from the same order seperately
- Complete this returns form or provide a slip of paper with the same information and put it in the parcel
- Please mark your parcel as returned goods, or you will be responsible for customs duty
- Use a tracked postal or courier service and keep your proof of postage until your return is completed
- The cost of return postage is your responsibility.
- We do not offer exchanges outside the UK. Delivery costs are non-refundable.